- One year B.Ed Programme affiliated to Bangalore University.
- Two Years B.Ed Programme offered by IGNOU (Distance Mode).
- Two Years M.Ed Programme offered by KSOU (Distance Mode).
- Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit
Electives: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and Mathematics
History, Political Science, Sociology, Geography, Economics
English, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit.
1. Candidates must be citizens of India and should be Karnataka candidates for Government seats
2. Candidates must be graduates with B.A. or B.Sc and shall have studied any one of the languages and two of the three electives specified below.
3. Candidates should have studied two of the three electives for all the three years at degree for graduation level.
4. Candidates with a degree in B.A / B.Sc from the Universities situated outside the Karnataka State shall have studied in addition to a language subject mentioned above in serial no-2, in their three year course of study in B.A / B.Sc by appearing in one subject in the University Examinations for at least two years and in the principal subject for all the three years and if there is any change of subject during the course of study of three years, such candidates shall not be eligible for admission to B.Ed Course.
5. All applicants shall have a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate of all the three years of degree including electives and languages, excluding internal assessment marks and class examination marks.
6. SC, ST, C.I. and physically handicapped candidates shall have a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of al the three years of degree including electives and languages, excluding internal assessment marks and class examination marks.