- Applications, which have been completely filled, are to be submitted along with copies of Marks Card, Transfer Certificates and other relevant certificates before the last date for submission fixed by the College.
- Separate applications are to be submitted for each combination.
- Candidates applying for seats under reserved categories should produce the relevant certificates as per Government requirements. The caste and community certificate have to be issued by a revenue official not below the rank of Tahsildar. Certificates issued by Notary and Oath Commissioners are not valid.
- Provisional list of selected candidates will be announced on the Notice Board on the dates, which have been notified. The dates on which admissions will be made are also notified. Individual intimation of selection will not be sent by post or any other means. The Candidates themselves should find whether or not they are selected from the College Notice Board.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of guidelines given by the Dept. of Pre-University Education.
- The selected candidates should come along with parents on the day of admission.
- They should submit the original copies of all the certificates for verification.
- The faculty members in charge of admission verify the certificates.
- The Principal approves the admission of the candidates on the verification of the certificates produced. The admission of students failing to produce the necessary certificates is liable to be cancelled.
- The student has to pay the prescribed fees and get admitted to the college.
Fees once paid will not be refunded.