RESULT ANALYSIS OF II PUC ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS OF APRIL 2004
|Course||Appeared||Distin.||I Cl.||II Cl.|
Combination No. of Passes No. of Failures Pass percentag
|Course||No. of Passes||No. of Failures||Percentage|
A high percentage of students from the college get admitted to various professional courses. They have also secured high ranks in the CET/COMED examinations.
SAMPLE LIST OF ACHIEVERS FROM 2001 – 2004
A high percentage of students from the college get admitted to various professional courses. They have also secured high ranks in the CET/COMED examinations. Every year about 5 students secure ranks within 10th place in CET, 10 students join IIT and 10-15 students join REC-Surathkal and about 2 students join BITS – Pilani.
- Avinash Varna-Participated in National level Chemistry Olympiad – 2001, secured 7th Rank in CET.
- Naresh Satyan- Participated in National level Physics Olympiad – 2001, 32nd Rank in IIT-JEE.
- Santosh Nagarkatti – 33rd Rank in CET – 2001.
- Ranjana 24th Rank in CET – 2001
- Swaroop R 62nd Rank in CET – 2001.
- Harsha Shastry – IV Rank in CET – 2002
- Gautam – KRMO – 2003
- Anand B – I Rank in COMED K- 2004, 4th Rank in CET – 2004
- Vivek Savsani – 11th Rank in CET – 2004
- 33 students from our college joined REC SuratKal – 2002.