Admission is made strictly on the basis of guidelines laid down by the Department of Pre-University Education.
- Applications, which have been completely filled, are to be submitted along with copies of Marks Card, Transfer Certificates and other relevant certificates before the last date for submission fixed by the College.
- Candidates applying for seats under reserved categories should produce the relevant certificates.
- A provisional list of selected candidates is announced on the Notice Board on the dates, which have been notified.
- The Principal approves the admission of the candidates on verification of the certificates produced. On payment of the prescribed fees, candidates get admitted to the college.
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
* SEPARATE APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH COMBINATION.